SHRI MATA VAISHNODEVI DARSHAN BY UTTAR S.KRANTI BUDGET (AHJK03)
One of the holiest Hindu temples, the shrine of Vaishno Devi is dedicated to the Goddess Shakti. Affectionately also called as Mata Rani and Vaishnavi, the temple is the manifestation of the Mother Goddess. The temple is situated at an altitude of 5200 ft., a distance of approx. 12 kms from Katra.
Tour Itinerary: New Delhi – Katra – New Delhi
Day 01: Departure from Delhi
Departure from New Delhi Railway Station at 20:50 hrs by 12445 (Uttar Sampark Kranti Express) in Non AC Sleeper Class. Overnight train journey.
Day 02: Katra (SVDK)
Arrival at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (SVDK) Railway Station at 08:40 hrs (Morning). Check in and breakfast (Fixed menu limited breakfast) in IRCTC Guest House. Procure Yatra slip from the designated counter at SVDK Railway station then drop at Banganga at around 1030 hrs. Guests are free to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine. Pick Up from Banganga and drop to IRCTC Guest house Katra. Night stay at guest house Katra.
Day 03: Katra (SVDK ) – Departure
Breakfast (Fixed menu limited breakfast) at Guest House. Relax for the day. Check out at 18:30 hrs, Departure from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Karta Railway Station at 18:50 hrs by Uttar Sampark Kranti Express (12446) in Non A/c Sleeper Class. Overnight train journey.
Day 04: Arrival New Delhi
Arrive at the New Delhi Railway Station at 06:40 hours.
REPORTING OFFICE AT KATRA RAILWAY STATION:-
IRCTC GUEST HOUSE, FOOD STATION & SHOPPING LOUNGE, FIRST FLOOR, SHRI MATA VAISHNO DEVI KATRA RAILWAY STATION BUILDING.
- Onward and Return train journeys in Non AC Sleeper class in Uttar Sampark Kranti (12445/12446)
- AC accommodation in IRCTC Guest house Katra for 01 night and 2 days.
- Meals: 02 Breakfast at Guest House Katra (limited fixed menue)
- Pick up and drop service to Banganga on sharing basis.
- Onboard meals during train journeys.
- Any portage at hotels, railway station, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Aarti Passes.
- Line Darshan passes.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions
Frequency of Tour: Daily Ex NDLS
Group Capacity & Train Class : 10 in Non AC Sleeper Class
Hotel Stay Included: IRCTC Guest House Katra or Similar.
|SHRI MATA VAISHNODEVI DARSHAN BY UTTAR S.KRANTI BUDGET (AHJK03) Package Tariff:|
|Single Occupancy||Rs. 5330/- + GST 5%|
|Double Occupancy||Rs. 3240/- + GST 5%|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs.2845/- + GST 5%|
|Child(05-11 years) with bed||Rs. 1835/- + GST 5%|
|Child (05-11 years) without bed||Rs. 1835/- + GST 5%|
Note: Full berth/seat is being allotted to children between the age of 05 to 11 years. Hence, Full Adult Fare as per revised Railway guidelines. Operation of package shall remain subject to resumption of regular train services as per the direction of Railway.
- The above package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as railway fare or any other expenses beyond the control of Aggarwal Holidays , the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey. Aggarwal Holidays does not provide any facility of VIP/Priority Entry/Darshan at any monuments/shrines/places of interest mentioned in the itinerary.
- Aggarwal Holidays shall not be responsible for any loss of sight-seeing/Darshan, nor shall be liable for any refunds in case the Darshan/Sight-seeing/Visit cannot be completed owing to reasons such as delay in train arrivals, transport breakdown, heavy rush, closure by govt. agencies etc.