SHRI MATA VAISHNO DEVI TOUR BY SHRI SHAKTI EXPRESS (AHJK02)
AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS is pleased to announce its launch of Mata Vaishnodevi Rail Tour Package travelling directly to Katra by train. Our valuable guests availing the package will experience the train journey in the Shri Shakti Express (Special).
The train traverses through eight tunnels and 29 minor bridges en route.The package is designed to suit the devotees of Mata Vaishnodevi willing to return back on the same day to New Delhi after visiting the Mata Vaishnodevi Shrine.
Package Tariff(Per Person in Rs.):
₹ Rs. 3515/-
₹ Rs. 3515/-
Note- All prices are subject to change without notice
Tour Itinerary:- New Delhi – Katra – New Delhi
Day 01:- New Delhi – Departure to Katra
Depart from New Delhi Railway station by train no. 02461 Shri Shakti Special at 19:05 hrs. Overnight on board.
Day 02:-Arrival Katra – Departure Katra
Arrive Katra Railway Station at 06:10 hrs. Check in at AC dormitory for wash & change (Guests to bring their own bath linen, toiletries and Chains & locks for lockers).
Breakfast at the Guest House. Drop till Banganga. After Darshan at the Shrine pick up from Banganaga. Return back to the guest house in the evening and relax at the assigned AC dormitory. Check out at around 22:15 hrs to board at 23:00 hrs. train no. 02462, Shri Shakti Special. Overnight train journey.
Day 03:- Arrival New Delhi
- Arrival New Delhi station around 09:45 hrs.
REPORTING OFFICE AT KATRA RAILWAY STATION:-
IRCTC GUEST HOUSE, FOOD STATION & SHOPPING LOUNGE, FIRST FLOOR, SHRI MATA VAISHNO DEVI KATRA RAILWAY STATION BUILDING.
Important notes for guests:-
- Bed Roll service will not be provided in train as a precautionary measure from Railway due to COVID-19. All guests are advised to bring their own bed roll for the journey.
- Above itinerary is only indicative. AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS reserve the rights to change the above tour program in view of operational problem / local circumstances.
- Train timings mentioned are indicative only and subject to change without any prior notice as governed by concerned Railway. All guests are required to check and confirm the same with the Railway.
- Please go through the itinerary, inclusions, exclusions, Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy of the package before booking.
- Comfortable train journey in 3 Tier AC.
- Wash & Change facility at Guest House Katra.
- Locker facility.
- Transfers to & from Banganga.
- Dormitory bed to relax for 1 -2 hrs after return from Vaishnodevi Shrine.
- Any portage at railway station & hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Bath linen, toiletries for wash & change.
- Chain & Locks for lockers.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sight-seeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
|Katra||Dormitory||IRCTC Katra Guest House or similar|
Frequency/Tour Date: Daily from New Delhi at 17:30 hours by Shri Shakti Special 02461/62.
Availability: 10 Berths in 3AC.
Note:- Full berth/seat is being allotted to children between the age of 05 to 11 years. Hence, Full Adult Fare as per revised Railway guidelines.
- It is mandatory to carry the identity proof provided by the client at the time of booking .The other passengers travelling need to carry a valid photo id card during the package tour. The valid Photo ID Card are Aadhaar, Voter id card, Passport, Driving Licence and Student ID cards with photo issued by School/College for their students.As per the directions issued by the state Government of Jammu & Kashmir, ID proof without residence address will not be entertained.
- AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS reserves the right to cancel the Tour Programme at any point of time arising out of various exigencies beyond its control. In such an event, maximum liability of AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS shall be limited to the Package Amount paid by the guest. AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS shall not be responsible for any loss of sight-seeing, visits to planned sites in the itinerary.
- AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS doesn’t guarantee Darshan at the Shrine/places of interest/monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bathroom and toilets provided shall be in the common areas.
- Guests are required to carry their own chains, locks etc for securing their luggage.
- The package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as railway fare or any other expenses beyond the control of AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
- AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS reserves the right to change the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances, including but not limited to, bad weather, train delays/cancellations etc. Under such circumstances, AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS shall make best alternative arrangements guest are liable to pay any additional costs for making such arrangements.
- Seat allocation in trains is done in a random manner and AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS shall not entertain requests for any preferential seat allocation.
- It is mandatory to carry the identity proof provided by the client at the time of booking .The other passangers travelling need to carry a valid photo id card during the package tour. The valid Photo ID Card are Aadhaar, Voter id card, Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Credit Cards with Photo, Cards issued by Central/State Government and Student ID cardswith photo issued by School/College for their students.
- While we take due care in keeping the information on these pages updated, train timings, hotel rules, opening & closing hours at monuments/museums/parks/gardens/shrines and sites mentioned in the itinerary etc. may change and may not be updated on the pages. AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS does not take any responsibility for such changes. There will be no refund for un-utilized services.
- Only asymptomatic tourists/pilgrims are allowed to travel.
- All passengers travelling to Jammu/Katra shall have to undergo mandatory COVID-19 test and allowed to exit the station only in case found negative in COVID-19 test. Hence, passengers willing to avail this package are advised to get their COVID-19 test done well in advance within 72 hrs of date of arrival at Katra, to avoid further inconvenience at the destination. Any passenger found positive during COVID-19 test at destination shall have to abide with the directions issued by local/state administration to control the spread of COVID-19.
- At present Shrine Board has set the daily darshan limit to the shrine (currently 20000 per day), therefore it is advised to book your Yatra Slip online through shrine board portal www.maavaishnodevi.org to secure your Darshan on the desired date before booking the package.
- Physical distancing of at least 06 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of Face Covers/Marks is mandatory.
- Self monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness (if felt) at the earliest to the AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS personnel or AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS helpline numbers or local administration.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- Installation and use of Arogyasetu app is mandatory to all.
- All tourists will be subjected to temperature scanning through infrared thermometer before the commencement of the trip as well as at the entrance of hotels/sightseeing points etc.
- All tourists are advised to carry protection kit along with them containing a bottle of hand sanitizer, one mask per day for the duration of trip, one face shield and two pairs of gloves.
- AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS does not provide any facility of VIP/Priority Entry/Darshan at any monuments/shrines/places of interest mentioned in the itinerary. AGGARWAL HOLIDAYS shall not be responsible for any loss of sight-seeing/Darshan, nor shall be liable for any refunds in case the Darshan/sight-seeing/Visit cannot be completed owing to reasons such as delay in train arrivals, transport breakdown, heavy rush, closure by govt. agencies etc.